NBA FanServant Change Log
version 1.1.4 – Update (January 14, 2012)
- Added full iPad support (no more 2x required!)
- Changed the way the schedule page works
- Few minor bug fixes and memory management fixes
version 1.1.3 – Update (November 2, 2011)
- Fixed a bug where button presses on the webpage viewing screen caused a crash.
- Removed an intermediate screen that was nothing more than an extra click for the user to get where they were trying to go. This is off the main news page. Also made this improvement to the team news and player news views. Get what you want in less clicks!!! Whoo hoo!
version 1.1.2 – Update (October 31, 2011)
- Fixed an issue that only occurred in iOS 5 that caused the app to crash when exiting the twitter feeds.
version 1.1 – Update (October 29, 2011)
- Updated Deployment Target from iOS 4.3 to 3.0 (support for more devices)
- Added ability to click links from within the twitter feeds
- Changed Teams List to divide the list in groups by conference and division
- Bug Fix: After “clicking” on a front page news item and then returning to the front page and then selecting a second item the values from the first item would somtimes still be retained. This would cause the first news item details to be shown no matter which other item was selected. It’s been fixed now so that what you select is what you get.
- Modified player details view in order to allow for images and improved layout.
version 1.0 - Initial Release (October 24, 2011)